Year after year thought leaders in the training and simulation domain feature their latest innovative products. The exhibit hall will be a high-energy meeting space with eye-catching displays and next-generation simulations designed for the modern Warfighter. We are especially excited that our CPG Scientists will be presenting three papers during the paper sessions. Check out the CPG Cog Blog next week for more details on the topics and locations of these presentations. To help you prepare for the fast approaching date, we have compiled some tips for getting the most out of your I/ITSEC experience:
- Make a plan for the conference that outlines which exhibits you will visit and include key people you need to meet. It is easy to get derailed if you don’t have a specific course of action.
- Preview the exhibit hall map early on. The conference hall is vast!
- Keep an easily accessible list of the meetings you have scheduled and the presentations you plan to attend.
- Review the paper abstracts before attending the presentation and be ready with questions.
- Remember to bring your business cards and to write down information about those you meet on the back of their business cards.
- For presenters, invite a trusted colleague to give feedback during your practice session.
- Take advantage of the international food options available and enjoy evenings out in Orlando.
- Wear comfortable shoes!
The I/ITSEC conference will start on 2 December, with registration opening at 7 am. The opening ceremonies will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Windermere Ballroom. Tutorials start at 8:30 am (click here for more information on tutorials). The exhibit hall opens Monday, 2 December at 2 pm, Tuesday at 12 pm, and Thursday at 9:30 am.
CPG will be sending tweets from the conference about interesting paper sessions, products, and simulators that you can’t miss. Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@CPG2007).
Have a great I/ITSEC experience and we will see you there!