Culturally, Memorial Day, on the last Monday of every May, also signals the start of summer. This, in turn, means dusting off and freshening up. At CPG, we are busy with new projects and data collection trips, and here at the CogBlog it’s no different. We have a great lineup of posts for the next few months, including topics such as:
- How Military research has influenced our everyday lives
- Mental simulations and their usefulness in various disciplines
- What etiquette to keep in mind when visiting Military facilities
- A little bit of Military history for 4th of July
- Tips on using SPSS to analyze data
Be sure to check back every Wednesday this summer to read and participate in these blog posts!
This week, the Cognitive Performance Group team remembers the brave men and women who have served, and hopes that everyone has a healthy, safe, and productive summer.